Q. As a UWC PG student can I go to another university like UCT and use their resources?


All staff, students in possession of a first degree and registered for further study, and students registered for a B-Tech degree are considered CALICO BORROWERS and may apply to borrow material from CALICO LIBRARIES in addition to their borrowing privileges at their Home Library. CALICO borrowers must apply for and obtain a referral letter from their home library before applying for borrowing membership at a CALICO library.

See your Faculty Librarian.

  • Last Updated Oct 03, 2017
  • Views 12
  • Answered By Anne Moon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0