Q. How do I place an inter library loan request?


The inter library loans (ILL) system allows for material (i.e. books and journal articles) not held in the library, to be borrowed from other libraries in the system, or from libraries abroad if not available locally. You can request books or journal articles by completing a form

Or e-mail your request to arieluwc@uwc.ac.za

  • Last Updated Oct 03, 2017
  • Views 50
  • Answered By Anne Moon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0