Q. What happens when I can’t find full text of the article from UWC resources? Where else can I find it? How do I go about it?


 You can simply place a request via Interlibrary Loans, by selecting the ILL and follow the steps. Alternatively, you can visit the ILL help desk at L.4 or call 021 959 2900.

  • Last Updated Oct 10, 2017
  • Views 21
  • Answered By Anne Moon

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0